Taking a break from jake talk to write about my new, most expensive shoes I have ever bought. They are made by RYN and they are rocker shoes, meant to help with posture, good walking technique and fitness. So expensive but after years of watching my husband get nice sports shoes, I decided that maybe investing in it will help me improve fitness. I already bought a new pair nikes for the gym - which I love, by the way.
The RYNs that I bought have a business casual style so I can where them to the office. http://www.rynamerica.com/womens-shoes/cindy.html
They are quite expensive - I buy most of my shoes from DSW so I'm not used to paying a lot of money for shoes. But I need to improve my fitness and it is hard to get to the gym everyday. I can wear these shoes at work and go for a 20 minute walk at lunch or after work to squeeze more exercise time in. The store that I went to were having a sale of 40% off a second pair so I also bought a pair of casual earth shoes. Tristan wore earth shoes before and really likes them.
I have also been going back to the gym and bought a new polar heart rate monitor to replace the old one I had for 10 years. I actually am enjoying my gym sessions - usually on the elliptical machine. A bit disheartened that I have not lost any weight but it has only been 2 or 3 weeks since I started going back regularly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment